HAPPINESS IN HARD TIMES is about:
- surviving when you’re broke
- how happy people think – and how you can
be like them.
It is about:
- liking yourself before you lose 20 kilos
- persevering after you get the sack
- being happy before you meet Mr Right
- being happy when Mr Right becomes
Mr Learning Experience!
It includes inspiring stories of people who:
- lost every cent
- lost entire families, or
- were almost licked by alcohol, abuse, illness
or outrageous misfortune.
Happiness in Hard Times is a roadmap to happiness!